TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to The Western Front Way
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of The Western Front Way’s Website.
The Western Front Way is located at: PO Box 635, Tonbridge, TN9 9QF
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use The Western Front Way’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Charity’s terms and conditions. “The Charity”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Charity. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Charity and ourselves, or either the person accessing this website or ourselves.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural,
capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, The Western Front Way and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on The Western Front Way. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.thewesternfrontway.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.thewesternfrontway.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.thewesternfrontway.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.thewesternfrontway.com
- Redistribute content from The Western Front Way (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following Organisations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News Organisations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same
manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit Organisations, charity shopping malls,
and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- Charitable organisations concerned with remembrances, health and wellbeing,organisations, veteran affairs, countryside and walking organisations, not for profit NGOs and registered US, Canada, Asia, Australia & NZ.
- If you wish to use the hypherlink but do not fall under the categories stated above then e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved Organisations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our Charity name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of The Western Front Way’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
The Western Front Way can accept no responsibility for loss, injury, misadventure, death or inconvenience by using the maps provided or whilst walking along the route.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing and insofar as possible under relevant law, we can accept no liability whatsoever for any personal injury or death, or for any financial or other loss or damage, whether suffered directly or indirectly and whether consequential or special, which arises from the use of this website or the use of the route, whether on foot, on a bicycle or using any other means of transport.